About Integral Therapy and Denise Diver
Integral Therapy Director Denise Diver
Denise is a well establish Yoga instructor, Mindfulness Coach and CBT practitioner. Apart from many years of actual practice and ongoing learning, here are some of her qualifications, B.A. PG Dip Counselling and PG Dip CBT.
• 200 hours yoga teacher training with Yoga Haven, New York and 500 hr with YYSF, San Francisco, Yoga Therapy with Yoga Therapy Ireland (YTI), Kids yoga and Pre-natal yoga.
• B.A. Training & Education, NUI, Galway.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Therapeutic Communication with UU, Jordanstown.
• Advanced diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with CHATS, Derry.
• Mindfulness-Based stress reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) with the Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA) Germany, European educational institution providing high quality training in Mindfulness to Professionals in the fields of health care, mental health, education, social work, human resources and other related areas.
• Dedication to promoting overall/holistic wellness embracing the World Health Organization’s definition of health:
“A state of complete physical, mental, and social wellbeing, not merely the absence of illness or disease”.
Wellness Coaching Timetable for Mindfulness and Yoga Classes in Letterkenny:
* Drop in Classes when Social Isolation period ends
Mon 10:30 am – 11.45 pm – Yoga Gentle, €10 drop in or €7 via Zoom
Wed 6:00 – 6.45 pm – Mindfulness Meditation class online €5 online.
Friday 10:30 am – 11.45 pm – Experienced Yoga, €10 drop in or €7 via Zoom
Denise Diver at Integral Therapy offers One to One CBT sessions, Corporate or Small Group Yoga and Meditation or Mindfulness classes
Integral Therapy offers wellness coaching as One to One, Corporate or Small Groups for Yoga classes.
Courses starting soon
Wellbeing Online Course – 6 Weeks, 6 30 minute videos with a weekly focus on Wellbeing – €20. – Call Denise on 086 237 5619.
Mindfulness Course in Letterkenny – MBSR and MBCT on application only 7.30 pm – 9.00 pm Call Denise on 086 237 5619.
Prices for 2021
Yoga class- Online €7, Drop in €10
Mindfulness session- €5 online, Drop in €10
Week pass ( which includes 3 yoga class options & 1 Mindfulness session) €12
Month pass (yoga & Mindfulness)- €25
Month pass ( Mindfulness) – €20
Monthly Membership (includes all classes & 50% off any workshops/ course) – €30
*** At Integral Therapy the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program is a combination of MBSR and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behaviour (MBCT). It is run over 8 weeks on a Wednesday from 7.30 to 9.00 pm. You can contact Denise about the next availability and suitability. Starts Wednesday in March 8.15 to 9.45 pm. With a full day event in April
In this 8 week program you will learn to notice your thoughts, behaviour patterns and any automatic unhelpful reactions.
Each class is 90 mins long with a full days practice on a Saturday in April.
This program creates a strong mindfulness foundation and can provide a strong sense of Self-Awareness.
Previous particpants have shared that they have experienced a reduction in stress levels, an increase of enjoyment of life and an increase in confidence and resiliance.
The programme consists of 8 weekly sessions and a one-day online retreat. The program recommends a daily home practice which will range from 15 to 40 minutes – this is supported by a workbook and audio’s.
The sessions offer guided instruction on a range of meditation practices, including; Seated Meditation, Walking Meditation, Mindful eating, Mindful Movement, the Body Scan and 3-Minute Breathing Space.
As well as these formal techniques, participants are encouraged to practice informally and are given suggestions to help integrate an attitude of ‘mindfulness’ into their daily lives.
If you have any questions or if interested in knowing more just send your email address, I will then send you more info and a registration form.
Cost of 8 week program including online retreat day, manual, audios is €140 – can be paid in installments.
This next program will take place on Zoom.