About Integral Therapy and Denise Diver
Integral Therapy Director Denise Diver
Denise is a well establish Yoga instructor, Mindfulness Coach and CBT practitioner. Apart from many years of actual practice and ongoing learning, here are some of her qualifications, B.A. PG Dip Counselling and PG Dip CBT.
• 200 hours yoga teacher training with Yoga Haven, New York and 500 hr with YYSF, San Francisco, Yoga Therapy with Yoga Therapy Ireland (YTI), Kids yoga and Pre-natal yoga.
• B.A. Training & Education, NUI, Galway.
• Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling and Therapeutic Communication with UU, Jordanstown.
• Advanced diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with CHATS, Derry.
• Mindfulness-Based stress reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) with the Institute for Mindfulness-Based Approaches (IMA) Germany, European educational institution providing high quality training in Mindfulness to Professionals in the fields of health care, mental health, education, social work, human resources and other related areas.
• Dedication to promoting overall/holistic wellness embracing the World Health Organization’s definition of health:
“A state of complete physical, mental, and social wellbeing, not merely the absence of illness or disease”.